Welcome to SpringBlue Academy!
1. All the information, content, material, trade names, software, text, images, contained in the Application, Website and products are proprietary property of the organisation (“Proprietary Information”). Without obtaining prior written permission from the organisation no Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Application or Website or Services shall be or products deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the organisation, to the User.
2. Your use of our products, Website, Application is solely for Your personal and non- commercial use. Any use of the Application, Website, products or their contents other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Application, Website, products and / or our Services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
a. Making available any content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
b. Post, transmit or make available any material that contains viruses, etc. or other computer programming routines, code, files or such other programs that may harm the Application/services, interests or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or personal information about other Users without their consent;
c. Access or use the Application/Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Application’s/Website’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Application/Website is hosted;
d. Alter or modify any part of the Services;
e. Use the Services for purposes that are not permitted by: (i) these Terms; and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction; or
f. Violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Application /Website/products.
3. At the time of preparation of Application/Website/Services/products and contents therein, sincere effort has been made to offer the most current and correct information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. Any feedback from User is most welcome to make the Application / Website and contents thereof error free and user friendly. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. The contents of the Application//Website / products are developed on the basis of structured curriculum syllabus prescribed for students of different courses. The usage of the Application/products is not a substitute of curriculum based education provided by the institutions but is intended to supplement the same. Subscription to the Application or usage of our Services/Website/products does not in any manner guarantee admission passing of any exams or achievement of any specified percentage of marks in any examinations.
5. There is a Group chat facility for a particular Group Members, any Group members can send message to that particular group and we encourage contributions by Users, which may or may not be subject to control to being posted. So, this organisation accepts no responsibility or liability for any massage communicated by the user in this way. We will not be responsible or liable for any content uploaded by Users directly on the Group Chat, irrespective of whether We would not be responsible to verify whether such questions/answers placed by any User contain infringing materials or not.
6. By registering yourself, you are agree to make your contact details available to Our employees, associate and partners so that you may provide educational information and promotions through telephone, SMS, email etc. Further, Users permits the organisation to contact him/her and the student utilising the Services, through the above mentioned means at any time post registration.
7. The organisation reserves the right to upgrade the table/ type of compatible devices as required from time to time.
8. The organisation shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from Your use of our products and Services.
9. To access the Services, You shall be required to register yourself with the Application/products, and maintain an account with the Application/products. You will be required to furnish certain information and details, including Your name, mobile number, e- mail address, residential address, grade/class, Institute name, payment information (credit/debit card details) if required, and any other information deemed necessary by the Application/ Website With respect to the provision of information, the following may be noted:-
It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information provided by You is accurate, complete and latest.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information and for all activities that occur under Your account. You agree to (a) ensure that You successfully log out from Your account at the end of each session; and (b) immediately notify the organisation of any unauthorized use of Your account.
You acknowledge that Your ability to use Your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network availability and the organisation cannot guarantee accessibility to the Application / Website / services at all times. In addition to the disclaimers set forth in the Terms, the organisation shall not be liable to You for any damages arising from Your inability to log into Your account and access the services of the Application / website at any time.
10. Persons who are competent/capable of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to register for the Application and all Our products or Services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to register for Our products or Services.
11. Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the organisation can avail. In such instances, the organisation may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
12. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles. Further, the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Agartala, Tripura and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
13. The organisation has the right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functions of the Application / Website or the Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, the organisation has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The organisation makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Application / website. You agree that the organisation shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Application/website / Services. All prices are subject to change without notice.
We aspire to make learning simpler and more interesting through detailed study notes, Question bank, Solutions, Project, Assignment, Suggestions and Mock test for students. One can studied subjects like Political Science, History, Education, Economics, Bengali, and English, Foundation and Competitive examination courses by using our platform. Be a part of digital learning by joining with us and start new ways of learning.